Make Gluten-Free, Worry-Free!
The Golden Apple RuleTM
The Anti-Bullying Initiative for Children with Food Allergies
Core of The Golden Apple RuleTM
The Golden Apple Rule™ is the innovative initiative that gives members of your school community the skill set to interact with their fellow students who have a food allergy or dietary intolerance.
Given that one in 13 children have a food allergy or approximately two children in every classroom in the United States have a food allergy, these children suffer on a daily basis for feeling "different" and not included. The Golden Apple Rule™ is the solution to assisting these children and the school community in providing an environment that is "Inclusive, not Exclusive™."
Like that other golden rule, The Golden Apple Rule™ lets parents and members of the school community lead by example.
The Golden Apple RuleTM Seeds
- The Golden Apple Rule™ is a fun and easy comprehensive program based on the carefully constructed Apple™ pneumonic.
- The Golden Apple Rule™ was crafted with the support of educators to ensure a child understands this life threatening condition.
- The Golden Apple Rule™ is specifically designed to augment the anti-bullying policies implemented in your school.
- The Golden Apple Rule's™ author, Joan Schmidt, RN, MBA was recognized by her local Assemblyman as a "Woman of Distinction" for developing this program.
Benefits of The Golden Apple RuleTM Program
- Lays a foundation for a lifetime of understanding and tolerance
- Builds confidence and self-esteem for all members of the school community
- Promotes unity through understanding
- Cultivates new friendships
- Empowers students through learning
Let us support you in empowering your students by contacting Joan Schmidt at: (516) 384-6165 or email@example.com